KEEP CALM-O-MATIC TERMS AND PRIVACY
2. The Keep Calm-o-matic website is owned and operated by Keep Calm Network Ltd, a company registered in England number #9071964.
3. By creating a poster on the Keep Calm-o-matic website you grant us a perpetual non-exclusive worldwide license to reproduce your chosen poster, including any images you have uploaded.
4. When creating a poster you have the choice to keep it 'private'. If you do not choose this option you are aware your poster (including any uploaded images) may be visible to users of the Keep Calm-o-matic site and may also be visible on the wider internet. If you wish to remove a poster please email us with the poster's URL and we will do our best on a voluntary basis.
5. We accept no liability for any content created or uploaded via the Keep Calm-o-matic website. You may find content others have created to be offensive; that is your problem. If you think there is something that is illegal then please contact us and we will investigate.
6. By uploading any content to the Keep Calm-o-matic website you confirm that you own the rights or have permission to upload such content. You agree not to upload any content that is illegal or infringes on the rights of other people.
7. If you buy goods through the Keep Calm-o-matic website you are dealing with our e-commerce partner Zazzle. They may require information such as name, address and payment details in order to process your order. We do not store this information and have no control over it. If you have concerns about the use of this information then you should contact them directly.
8. We do not offer refunds for digital download products. Transactions for these are handled by our partner, JunglePay.
9. Users choosing to sign in to the Keep Calm-o-matic site grant us permission to store their email address. We will not resell this to any third parties. However, we may email our users from time to time. Users can unsubscribe by contacting us, or by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of our emails.
12. Data may be stored outside of the EU but all data will be stored in accordance with Safe Harbour data protection principles.
13. These terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you accept the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. If any term is deemed invalid or unenforcable by a court or other statutory body it in no way affects the validity of the remaining terms.
To enter the competition a user must create at least one poster on the Keep Calm-o-matic website, between the start and closing date for the competition, whilst logged in to the Keep Calm-o-Matic website
Posters created by anonymous users, or users who are not logged in, will not be eligible
The choosing of the winner will be at the sole discretion of the Keep Calm-o-matic staff
There is no limit to the number of posters a user may create in order to enter this competition
Users may only vote for their own poster once; any attempt to vote more than once may result in disqualfication
The prize is a singe large poster (20" x 23.4") including shipping, featuring a design of the choice of the winner
The winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date and the prize will be shipped within two weeks of the winner confirming their shipping details
A substitute winner may be chosen if Keep Calm-o-matic staff are unable to contact the winner or the winner does not supply a delivery address within a reasonable amount of time after initial contact
There is no cash alternative; in the event the main prize cannot be fulfiled an equivalent prize will be chosen by the Keep Calm-o-matic staff
Keep Calm-o-matic staff, their close relatives, affiliates and other connected parties may not enter the competition
No purchase is required to enter
This competition is promoted by Keep Calm Network Ltd, 54 Boss House, 2 Boss Street, London, SE1 2PS
Last updated: 12th February 2014