KEEP CALM-O-MATIC TERMS AND PRIVACY
2. The Keep Calm-o-matic website is owned and operated by Reincubate Ltd, a company registered in England number #5189175.
3. By creating a poster on the Keep Calm-o-matic website you grant us a perpetual non-exclusive worldwide license to reproduce your chosen poster, including any images you have uploaded.
4. When creating a poster you have the choice to keep it 'private'. If you do not choose this option you are aware your poster (including any uploaded images) may be visible to users of the Keep Calm-o-matic site and may also be visible on the wider internet. If you wish to remove a poster please email us with the poster's URL and we will do our best on a voluntary basis.
5. We accept no liability for any content created or uploaded via the Keep Calm-o-matic website. You may find content others have created to be offensive; that is your problem. If you think there is something that is illegal then please contact us and we will investigate.
6. By uploading any content to the Keep Calm-o-matic website you confirm that you own the rights or have permission to upload such content. You agree not to upload any content that is illegal or infringes on the rights of other people.
7. If you buy goods through the Keep Calm-o-matic website you are dealing with our e-commerce partner Zazzle. They may require information such as name, address and payment details in order to process your order. We do not store this information and have no control over it. If you have concerns about the use of this information then you should contact them directly.
8. We do not offer refunds for digital download products. Transactions for these are handled by our partner, JunglePay.
9. Users choosing to sign in to the Keep Calm-o-matic site grant us permission to store their email address. We will not resell this to any third parties. However, we may email our users from time to time. Users can unsubscribe by contacting us, or by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of our emails.
12. Data may be stored outside of the EU but all data will be stored in accordance with Safe Harbour data protection principles.
13. These terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you accept the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. If any term is deemed invalid or unenforcable by a court or other statutory body it in no way affects the validity of the remaining terms.
Last updated: 20th December 2012